Work & Visa

“What do I need to work in Singapore?”

You need a work pass/visa which can be one of these:

  1. Employment Pass (EP)
  2. EntrePass
  3. S Pass
  4. Work permits
  5. Dependent’s pass


“What are my employee’s benefits if I work in Singapore?”

The Employment Act in Singapore makes sure that all employees are given the following:

  1. Salary and bonus
  2. Paid annual leave
  3. Sick leave
  4. Maternity leave
  5. Health insurance
  6. Education and training 


“Where can I learn more about what I need to do to work in Singapore?”

Please visit the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and/or the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website below: